- Updated On:
- November 28, 2023
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 270.00 m2
Calling all renovators and builders to a great opportunity. A home with amazing ‘bones’ on fabulous land, awaiting your vision to upgrade..
A must-visit stunning property with privacy and room to breathe on a rare ¾ acre landscaped garden of flat land in the centre of the village but feeling totally peaceful. This a unique opportunity to develop your dream home, to create a second dwelling or to enjoy this beautiful home.
- built by Bev Roderick in 1986
- mezzanine design
- double brick foundation
- open plan lounge and dining room
- vaulted ceilings, timber beams
- brick fireplace and hearth
- single car garage
- quiet cul-de-sac
- 2 way ensuite bathroom
- flat block with mature trees, natives, magnolias and a black bean.
Call Kay for a private inspection or attend an ‘open home’ 0412 334 971